My mood this morning: "King Kong" by @SeanPrice f/ Rock

Not in the mood for that bullshit today...

"You bothering mine, that's when I'm sparking the nine.
Pull out the thing, Flame On, like Clobbering Time.
Fan-tastic Flow, connected concepts.
Broke niggas with new kicks. That's my projects..."
-Sean Price
...
Don't worry... I ain't gonna hurt nobody. I'm just feasting on angry raps to reduce my stress. Now, I'm off to my under-paid white collar slave job. Later...
#ThugIsTheDrug
r.i.P!
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here