Felipe Smith binges on Spirits of Vengeance in GHOST RACERS (a Secret Wars Joint)

 Wow, I've only been checking for a few Marvel books, and one of them is Felipe Smith's ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER. I'm a huge fan of the assorted Spirits of Vengeance, so I'm cool with BATTLE WORLD: GHOST RACERS, which brings all our favorite hot heads together for a road-rage free-for-all!
Here's the sales pitch:
Robbie Reyes, Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch, Alejandra Blaze and many, many more step into the arena for all-out, high-speed warfare. The stakes have never been higher as the most vicious Spirits of Vengeance ever do battle for they’re very souls! Buckle up for a wild ride this June for GHOST RACERS #1!
GHOST RACERS #1
Written by FELIPE SMITH
Art by JUAN GEDEON
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
Slade Variant by DAN PANOSIAN
Reyes Variant by TRADD MOORE




Battleworld, Secret Wars, blah blah blah... I have no idea about none of that... but I cuts for Felipe, Rob Reyes, John John and Danny Ketch... so I'm down. I am not familiar with the work of Juan Gedeon, who brings a completely different style to the Riderverse than Felipe, Tradd and Damian Scott, but I like what I'm seeing here! He's responding well to Felipe's insane -as- usual script. I feel your pain, Ghost Centaurider...
 
What was I saying? Oh yeah! GHOST RACERS #1 is coming out in June. Maybe we will even get a Felipe Smith variant before the series ends!
Peace,
-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here