"Occupy Shadows" a one-page Gratuitous Ninja joint by the mighty D-Pi (Ron Wimberly to the newbies)

I stole this off Ron Wimberly's Gratuitous Ninja Tumblr, cause I was feeling selfish or something.
While I'm talm'bout D-Pi, here's some stuff he shared... Like I'm feeling this Different World comic he dropped...





 A fuckin' genius man (Mekhi Future voice)...

Everybody's making noise at the prospect of D-Pi redesigning Marvel characters, but I just want Bondage Justice Gaiden in my life...



But it's not just me. This one artist who can draw a little bit agrees with me...
JG Jones If you become any more bad-ass, you will need your own planet to inhabit, so as not to crush us poor, petty mortals when you go out for a stroll.

Ugh. So dope. Anyways, I gotta go to work... click here for more d-Pi love.

Peace,
-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here